Domestic US returns can now be processed using our on-line warranty repair form. To use the on-line repair form follow the procedure below:
- Add a Service Ticket to your cart and start checkout process
- Complete your profile information
- Leave any notes or comments about your repair (Ex: Slide bar came out, Inlays have worn, Broken spring, etc)
- Print the provided receipt (or write the order number and your contact info on a sheet of paper) and send your M-Clip product back to us at the address below. Please use a shipping method that can be tracked such as UPS, FedEx or Priority Mail.
7001 Skidaway Rd
Savannah, GA 31406
- We will inspect the product and contact you with available repair or replacement options. Please be sure to provide your phone number and email address.
NOTE: Stretched or broken springs will be repaired free of charge, most other services will incur a $30 fee if the product is beyond a year old. This fee will cover processing, repair parts, labor, insurance and return shipping from our factory to you after the service is complete.
Service work typically takes about 10-14 business days from time of receipt. Our busiest time of the year is Father's Day and end of year Holiday's. During this time repairs may take a little longer to process. By using our on-line repair system it will minimize processing and move quicker to the repair dept.
For further questions, please contact us at (912) 335-4484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.